Monday, June 30, 2008

princesses and sunshine

It's been all princesses and sunshine since my last post. Somehow I did not get a balloon jam squeezed into my June schedule. Huh. Can't imagine how that happened. If anyone had happened along, I would have been happy to jam at Itasca. It only took one hand to hold the birkenstocks while I crossed the headwaters. And I'm sure Paul and Babe would have been delighted to see a jam at their feet in Bemidji. I certainly could have jammed once I got home, I just haven't straightened out my balloon box yet.
I have practiced girls in gowns, and boy o boy are they fabulous! a great trick for the gown, the bodice and making it look like any of the princesses you may have seen in recent and not so recent cartoons. 
We finally have sunshine here in Minnesota, and I have a new parrot with great eyes that is ready for prime time. I am planning a balloon jam in July, just hope that month doesn't mimic this month. Oops, it's after midnight. lets hope this month doesn't mimic LAST month. 
Happy fourth everyone!

Naomi

No comments: